[Jacob-list] CA sheep for sale, delivery possible to OR, WA, ID, MT, WY, CO, NE, IA

Robin Lynde rlynde at onramp113.org
Tue Oct 14 00:07:15 EDT 2008

Bob & Marianne Craft-Norton are making a sheep and donkey delivery trip and will be stopping here (CA) with a donkey. If anyone along their route north and then east back to Iowa would like to buy a Meridian Jacobs sheep, Bob can provide transportation.

See my website http://www.meridianjacobs.com/sheep_for_sale.html for ewe lambs that are for sale. I still have several February and March ewe lambs for sale. These are all good size and are with the rams now. I can't guarantee pregnancy, but I can tell you who has been marked. You can see the photos of the rams here: http://www.meridianjacobs.com/sheep.html This is an excellent opportunity to add new genetics to your flock.

Take a look at the lambs at the bottom of the ewe lamb page. Those are lambs that were born at the Nursery at the CA State Fair in August. The ones born to Lolita, Ann, and Violet will be weaned this week and ready to go. There are some nice lilac ewe lambs among that group.

I can send more photos (including close-ups of fleece) of any of the sheep you might be interested in. If you think you want to buy a sheep we'd need to make arrangements fairly quickly. Bob is planning to leave on his trip sometime next week so I'd need to be able to have vet checks done by the end of next week (23rd or so).

Robin Lynde
Meridian Jacobs
Vacaville, CA
www.meridianjacobs.com