[Jacob-list] Lambies (finally!)

BIDE WEE bidewee at aol.com
Fri May 9 14:58:06 EDT 2008

Hi All,
After a long (10 week!) lambing season we're finally done here and our Jacob lamb photos are now up on our site at www.bideaweefarm.com/2008JacobLambs.htm. We're located in Oregon but if you're interested in our sheep and need delivery that may be possible. We'll be traveling to the JSBA AGM in California in early August and have a tentative delivery trip planned in late August through ID, MT, WY, through the SW to MO, then we'll head South from there. We also have friends traveling to the East Coast this Fall and can send sheep with them.

Thanks in advance for visiting our lambs :)
Karen Lobb

bide a wee farm
registered Jacob and Navajo-Churro sheep
19562 NE Calkins Lane, Newberg, OR 97132
503-538-7987 ~ karen at bideaweefarm.com
www.bideaweefarm.com