[Jacob-list] Update on my Injured Ram

Gotothewhip at aol.com Gotothewhip at aol.com
Fri May 9 11:31:52 EDT 2008

Goliath seems to be feeling much better... He is still not back with his
buddies.. but I don't think he is going to be put in there at all.... I think he
will just get a wether to be his buddy. The bleeding from the horn and nose
has both stopped. I did a phone consult with Oklahoma State (They have
Jacobs as teaching animals at the vet school and understand their personality,
and horn injuries) and the said it sounded like a fracture to the corneal
process. and had me put him on Naxel, and continue with Banamine, just at a
higher dose.

He is feeling good enough that he is starting to find trouble.. last night
he tried to climb INSIDE the hay cart...

Thank you all for the guidance and thoughtful words!

Jennifer Tucker
_www.MooseMtnRanch.com_ (http://www.MooseMtnRanch.com)

favorites at AOL Food.