[Jacob-list] Hunting sheep

ARTHUR PARTRIDGE aztreaz at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 14 13:12:43 EDT 2008

>If they wish to list this on their site thru the internet, so be it. If

you think that as a Jacob Breeder that this is OK to do, produce rams for

>this type of sport, target killing. If you look at the auction then you

will see they are Jacobs. Hunting is when you go out in the woods >with
nature and hunt a wild animal.

>Last I looked Jacobs were listed under domesticated.

I did file a complaint with Ebay and will with Peta if this is not removed
by Ebay. That is my undertanding of Liberty.

>Peggy

=======
Right on! I agree. Glad to see you take a stand (except PETA might take it
a step further and end all sheep raising). Sometimes it's not just about
the all mighty dollar. I wouldn't mind if these excess rams were humanely
slaughtered AND THEN the guys can take all the hunting photos they want
with the carcass. In a town near us they routinely have a Canadian goose
hunt. The poor geese are use to receiving handouts so they come up to the
"hunters" thinking they are going to get fed and then they are blown away.
The same thing with the Jacob sheep, perhaps they think they might get fed.
Seems unfair to me. There are better ways of reducing the population of
unwanted animals.

Cathy
Moscow, Idaho