[Jacob-list] Interesting subject..animal hunting.....

Francis Martinez fabrega at pacbell.net
Fri Mar 14 15:07:50 EDT 2008

It seems that i fyou took some time and read the March Issue of National Geographic.......a very interesting article..about Animals and how intelligent they really are...........Originally man was designed to be a vegetarian and also the animals..where did we go wrong????? We were too proud, self centered beings that defied the Creator and then the fear of animals was placed on them..so, in the end..we still will be accountable for the animals that we share our lives with..wether you eat them, use them for farming, pets, etc..we will have to give an account..all of us..none of us is going to be getting away with anything...so are animals thinking being? Scientific evedience prooves it. Why so much deforestation? Because man has become a meat eater and the rain forests are suffering because of man's selfish desires to have more cattle so they can eat more meat..which causes cancer, heart disease, strokes, death..you do the math...