[Jacob-list] Hunting sheep

Gooch guschi73 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 14 07:42:31 EDT 2008

I think it is one thing to hunt and shoot a domesticated/tame sheep that sees people as it's food source; It is completely another to shoot a feral/semi-feral animal raised on a large estate or ranch - one that doesn't see people and is the kind of animal you actually have to hunt for/track.

That said, I don't agree with "canned" hunts if the shooters are driving out to a feed station and shooting the animal from the vehicle. Only kill what you will eat; respect and celebrate the spirit of the animal.

Peta has become one of the largest militant, domestic terrorist groups in the country. Please don't support them- support your local shelter or humane society that actually does some work with animals. Take $20 and buy a bag of dog food for your shelter.

Shel