[Jacob-list] Hunting sheep

Marguerite Van Beek pegvanbeek at msn.com
Fri Mar 14 09:58:09 EDT 2008

I did not know that PETA is a four letter word. Honestly, I didn't know that they are domestic terrorist group. We don't ever hear about PETA here in NJ. We have some very good rescue groups and ASPCA that
takes care of all the animal problems.

As I stated before if this is what you all do then so be it. I personally don't care for this type of hunt and wanted it removed from Ebay. If you read the description of the auction I don't believe it benefits us to have this listing. I will do what I think is right for me and that will be the end. I am sorry I even brought the subject up because it put a whole new light on the breeding of Jacobs for me. I can't see me advertising "Trophy Rams for Sale".

And yes, you can call me a bleeding heart activist any time.

Peggy