[Jacob-list] Jacobs available at Missouri Auction

Mark Essen messen at socket.net
Mon Jun 16 19:34:26 EDT 2008

I just noticed that there will be fifty Jacobs lambs at Lolli Brothers auction this July. I am not sure who the consignor is, but Lolli's says that they are from Missouri. The photos on the web page are a bit too far away for any detail, but I think it looks like a nice looking bunch of lambs. The web page for the sale is: http://www.lollibros.com/SheepGoatDomHog.htm
By the way, I am not the auction barn, consigner, blah, blah. I just thought is was unusual to see one person selling this many lambs at auction. If the consignor is on this list, could they send me a picture of the ram/rams? Thank you
Mark