[Jacob-list] trading for a ram lamb

Heather Hettick hettick1 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 16 16:14:13 EDT 2008

WOuld anyone be interested in trading a ewe or ewe lamb for a ram lamb?

I'm in Ohio about an hour SOuth of CLeveland and would prefer to stay close. I have 3 nice ewe lambs and several adult ewes I could trade. I have no Jacob rams right now, but lots of ewes. I would like to sell the ewe lambs. All 3 are black lilac carriers. Two are two horned and one is 4 horned. They are good looking sheep, I just have too many.

If I don't find one, I have an ICleandic ram but would prefer to have some purebred Jacobs next year.

COntact me with info about rams, or questions about ewes.

Thanks,

Heather Hettick
Moonstruck Farm
Creston, OH