[Jacob-list] (no subject)

Susan J Martin stcroft at ptd.net
Tue Jun 3 13:19:40 EDT 2008

I am obviously an "island in the stream" - I have always liked Jacobs with white legs......too many patches on the legs gives the appearance of looking "busy" to me. However, that is purely a matter of taste and I have Jacobs with both 4H, 2H and knee patches -- and others with no leg color. I have Jacobs who are larger in conformation and look solid and blocky and I have others who are petite and delicate.........and I LOVE EM ALL!!! And, more importantly, they are all well within the breed standard ....... and I like the diversity.

Sue Martin
Stonecroft