[Jacob-list] Jacob-list Digest, Vol 42, Issue 28

kbarrett at bmi.net kbarrett at bmi.net
Thu Feb 21 17:11:28 EST 2008

Fred: Thank you for the post. I had a lamb I thought died from OCD a few
years back. I have changed bloodlines in the rams, and have not had
further incidence. I am saving this info though, just in case I should
need it this lambing season. It is a heartbreaking disease.
Kate Barrett
Ruby Peak Jacobs