[Jacob-list] Registration

Lasell J. Bartlett lasell at lasell.org
Thu Feb 21 12:43:07 EST 2008

On Feb 21, 2008, at 7:33 AM, Linda wrote:

> This may be unnecessary, but after reading some of the posts, I was

> wondering if everyone knows that sheep of unknown backgrounds CAN

> be registered in both JSBA and JSC.

For someone new to this list and relatively new to Jacobs (to sheep
of any breed actually!), can someone summarize how the two Jacob
registries are similar and different, addressing the question 'why'
would one register with one, the other, or both?

> JSBA welcomes new members and new flocks into its membership and

> its registry.

I have found this very true. The JSBA members who are guiding our
process toward having a registered flock have been friendly and
extremely generous in their help.

Lasell J Bartlett
Fine Fettle Farm
VT and soon, NH