[Jacob-list] Sheep For Sale

Lynette Frick lynettefrick at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 18:20:35 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I just wanted to re-mention that we have some nice sheep still for
sale. They can be seen on the ewe, lamb, and ram pages, or they are all
listed together on the sheep for sale page
http://www.idealjacobsheep.com/products.html . I will be updating the pics.
soon.

I have decided to list a couple of adults and lambs, that weren't previously
being offered for sale. These are not culls (I have other uses for culls),
but proven wonderful ewes and rams that I have truly been trying to hold
onto as long as possible. They are only being offered for sale as I have not
found a new job, hay is $15/bale, and I do not have enough pasture for
everyone. More pictures, fleece samples, and production records available
upon request. Some sheep not listed may be available, prices are
negotiable. Free delivery to AGM is available. Like I said, these aren't
culls, but good productive ewes, and rams.

Thank you for your time

Lynette Frick
IDEAL FARM
Jacob Sheep