[Jacob-list] Fwd: Fwd: showing jacob sheep

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Fri Aug 1 20:35:15 EDT 2008

I'm the typo champion, so don't sweat it :-)

I am interested in the regulations for the Handspinning class. The highlighting didn't come through in the my post. Could you recap on the important stuff?

Linda

www.patchworkfibers.com
WOW.. I forgot to read what I wrote before posting.. sorry for the typos.. I was on the phone and typing and it looks horrid! I promise I am far more well spoken and written than it appeared on that last post!

Jennifer Tucker
www.MooseMtnRanch.com