[Jacob-list] Feeder

Robin Lynde rlynde at onramp113.org
Wed Apr 23 13:10:42 EDT 2008

You can also use the welded wire panels to replace the slats. I have ones with 4" spacing and then plywood above to keep the hay out of the wool.
If you're not up for building, you can get similar feeders that work great from Shaul's Manufacturing. They will be at AGM (see www.jsba.org and click on AGM) and will bring preordered items for pick-up.
Robin Lynde
Meridian Jacobs
Vacaville, CA
www.meridianjacobs.com