[Jacob-list] Feeder

JACI SIEHL wedohoney at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 23 13:18:46 EDT 2008

I especially like the way this one looked. I use the "V" feeder with boards to keep the hay moving the right direction, but I have found that with the wide "V" at the top the sheep manage to get their necks and heads under the hay coming out and now their necks look like a feedlot. It looks like Lynette's design is only one-sided and the tilted side has a solid back so the sheep would not be sticking their heads under the hay. And with only a dozen or so sheep I can make a couple smaller versions and keep the sheep spread out.

Jack is going to look at this for me and see about building me one next month.