[Jacob-list] Transport with Ron

Meg Steensland beegal7 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 11 14:38:09 EDT 2008

Maybe get Ron to ask JSBA to add a link to him from the JSBA info page.
The alpaca people have a trasport group that has a Yahoo list.

Linda <patchworkfibers at alltel.net> wrote:
If you had 20 sheep coming from CA to NC (all picked up at one place and delivered to one place), it looks like it would be just over $100/per sheep delivery. That's not bad. I'm not looking for more sheep at the moment, but wondered if it might be worth looking into at a later date.

I've never used Ron, but I enjoy reading the yahoo list.

Linda

www.patchworkfibers.com