[Jacob-list] Transport with Ron

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Fri Apr 11 15:11:35 EDT 2008

That might imply an endorsement from JSBA and I'm not sure that should be a JSBA position. This list is great for getting the word out. It's a good place to share thoughts on transportation since there were requests earlier on getting sheep from the AGM to the east. I'm sure not looking to buy 20 sheep this year!

Linda

www.patchworkfibers.com

> Maybe get Ron to ask JSBA to add a link to him from the JSBA info

> page. The alpaca people have a trasport group that has a Yahoo list.

> Linda wrote:

>> If you had 20 sheep coming from CA to NC (all picked up at one

>> place and delivered to one place), it looks like it would be just

>> over $100/per sheep delivery. That's not bad. I'm not looking

>> for more sheep at the moment, but wondered if it might be worth

>> looking into at a later date.

>> I've never used Ron, but I enjoy reading the yahoo list.

>> Linda

>> www.patchworkfibers.com

>> Registered Jacob Sheep, Angora Rabbits, Handspun Yarn

>>> I had Ron bring several Cots form Arizona last fall. He is the

>>> BEST!!! He is careful, caring and has equipment to transport

>>> sheep and goats. I would use him again anytime.

>>> Louise...