[Jacob-list] Transport with Ron

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Fri Apr 11 14:23:21 EDT 2008

If you had 20 sheep coming from CA to NC (all picked up at one place and delivered to one place), it looks like it would be just over $100/per sheep delivery. That's not bad. I'm not looking for more sheep at the moment, but wondered if it might be worth looking into at a later date.

I've never used Ron, but I enjoy reading the yahoo list.

Linda

www.patchworkfibers.com