[Jacob-list] selling small herd

Melissa Nelson mnelson at farmerstel.com
Tue Apr 8 12:38:08 EDT 2008

It is time to sell the small herd of Jacobs that I have. I don't feel as if I can do justice to these beautiful animals since I am so far removed from anyone to act as a mentor. My first experience was a bad one and the second attempt has not been much better. I need to find good homes for them before I consider taking them to the sell.
The ones I have now were purchased from Lynn Markman and are registered or registeralble, except the ram that has fused horns. I am in NE Alabama and will accept all reasonable offers.
Thanks,
Melissa Nelson
http://mnelson.myzrii.com