[Jacob-list] selling small herd

schmick54 at aol.com schmick54 at aol.com
Wed Apr 9 00:35:22 EDT 2008

Have you tried getting in contact with your Region Director ? Even if she is at a distance, she can still help you to take care of your flock.

Linda Bjarkman is a very knowledgeable and capable breeder. Perhaps you might reconsider. She can get you through the rough spots. I use her knowledge all the time and I am a Volunteer Mentor in Colorado.

We can all help you with the many questions you may have. All you have to do is ask.

Linda Bjarkman's e-mail is :patchworkfibers at alltel.net .

Mick