[Jacob-list] more on the fence jumper

Tom and Judy Riddolls grey_wethers_farm at hotmail.com
Mon May 14 08:58:30 EDT 2007

maybe i should specifiy but the ramming is never associated with grains, i
give him his own pan away from the others, infact several of the ewes are
far worse the him around graining time. No, this guy rams in the evenings,
lately around seven o'clock. in fact before we had him our queen would also
terrorize the flock chasing them around at this time. You look out the
window at sunset and they are out there racing around. that's what i'm
talking about, so i assume it is the new guy just asserting himself as flock
boss.

hobbling?