[Jacob-list] more on the fence jumper

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Mon May 14 09:39:21 EDT 2007

Regardless of the reason, a ram that > His only problem is his 20 foot charges and knocking my

> little 70 pound ewes off their pregnant feet

For a good few days he stays well away from me and gets all meek. Then he gets a head on and we do it

> again.

and has to be challenged and overcome every few days, has a big problem. It may be his only problem, but it sure seems like more problem than is comfortable dealing with. I have used rams like that long enough long enough to get some lambs, but I've always been alot happier when they were in the freezer. You were talking about a ram that knocks the ewes off their feet after a 20 foot charge. That's a little different than just chasing them around.

Linda

www.patchworkfibers.com