[Jacob-list] ram is a fence jumper

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Mon May 14 08:30:39 EDT 2007

You're so funny, Betty. I can just see you out there with your rams giving them their holiday treats. Some years our rams are our Easter treat (aka dinner).

To be honest, I do sometimes grain my rams. I grain ram lambs and, with the hay shortage here, I fed alfalfa pellets and hay stretcher to the rams. I also will sometimes grain rams that are destined for the freezer. The rams can spend the whole day relaxing together in the woods and scratching their heads on each other's horns - best buddies. The minute I start down the hill with a grain bucket, the fighting starts.

Linda

www.patchworkfibers.com