[Jacob-list] Polyarthritis

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Sat May 12 22:17:46 EDT 2007

Isn't polyarthritis very different from polio? Isn't polyarthritis joint-ill - caused by an infection usually entering the body via the navel cord or breaks from banding? Environmental and not genetic. Polio is a thiamine deficiency (or the inability to utilize thiamine). Could be genetic or could be environmental.

Linda

www.patchworkfibers.com