[Jacob-list] Maryland

Joy Thomas, SonRise Farm shepherdofspots at yahoo.com
Mon May 7 11:06:49 EDT 2007

I was there for just Saturday. It was VERY crowded in
the am, until it got chilly and a bit cloudy in the
afternoon.

I stopped by both the JSC and JSBA booths, there were
not many about, so I think perhaps Jacobs were being
shown at that time. By the time I got to show barn
through the crowd, there was another breed in the
ring.

I did see Royal, but he was talking with a potential
customer, so I could not wait to speak with him.

Was good to see both the JSC and JSBA booths filled
with Jacob items. If I can be there both days next
year, may consign some items to JSBA booth.

Took the Beyond FAMACHA class, helpful, food for
thought.

Also checked out all the Jacobs in the barn.

I may be looking for a 2H ram lamb this Fall. If
anyone has same and may be either coming to Montpelier
(early October) or you're near (less then 5 hour
drive) NC, let me know off list. There's one I'm
looking at, but want to know if others are out there
for sale before I make my final decision.

Have a fiber-filled day all!
Joy T.