[Jacob-list] A Lamb!

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Thu Mar 15 15:32:59 EDT 2007

I feel like I'm the last person in the world to have lambs after hearing about everyone else's new lambs. Finally (but actually right on time) Macaroon birthed a pretty lilac ewe by Habersham. Snickerdoodle was bright yellow at birth, but quite vigorous. Macaroon, a first time mother looked a bit confused at first, but by the time I went to the neighbor's to get some colostrum (just in case) and returned, Macaroon had cleaned the lamb and the lamb was noisily working on her first meal. At the moment, two hours later, Snickerdoodle is hopping around the jug with a real "look at me" attitude. Don't you just LOVE lambing!!

Linda

www.patchworkfibers.com