[Jacob-list] "pinking" Re: Lambing -HELP

critterland at bendcable.com critterland at bendcable.com
Tue Mar 13 12:39:31 EDT 2007

Joy-- What would you consider a possible cause for the bottom-rubbing and "flopping"? If it carried on for any length of time, i'd be concerned for labor problems and would probably try to feel around just inside to see if there was a lamb stuck...I've never seen that behavior in my sheep--but then sheep will do their own thing! LOL
Melody (anxiously awaiting lambing)