[Jacob-list] Wethers

critterland at bendcable.com critterland at bendcable.com
Tue Mar 6 11:27:36 EST 2007

I keep a couple wethers just because they have such nice fleece, plus an icelandic wether that was given to me, and they live very happily with the girls. I do keep a wether with my ram as a pasture buddy, since I don't run him with the ewes all year, but the other guys stay with the girls all the time and never cause a problem.
Melody