[Jacob-list] Fiber Processing

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Fri Jun 29 20:14:42 EDT 2007

I've been very pleased with what I've sent to Lynn. I do process almost all of my fiber on my Supercard, but I get backlogged every so often (well, I actually get backlogged a lot). Just before shearing this spring, I sent Lynn a collection of everything I hadn't processed from the year before along with bits and pieces of angora, alpaca, silk, llama - just leftover bits from different projects. She did a fantastic job.

Linda

www.patchworkfibers.com