[Jacob-list] Fiber Processing

Karen karen at benjaminfarms.com
Fri Jun 29 18:47:07 EDT 2007

I also use Spinderella's and have had some nice stuff come back.
Lynn is a very knowledgeable fiber "artist" and offers some good
ideas. She also tells me when there is problems with my fiber......
although I do not always want to hear it, but my fiber(and animals) has
greatly improved because I have learned to do things differently.
Karen Sigler
Benjamin Farms, Utah