[Jacob-list] Beginner Sinning Wheel

Gotothewhip at aol.com Gotothewhip at aol.com
Fri Jun 29 19:10:47 EDT 2007

OK.. If anyone remembers , when I got the jacobs, I had no interest in their
fiber myself.. I bought Jacobs for their novelty.. Crazy Horns and colors!

Well.. Im thinking about playing with fiber! Im starting with braided rugs
from roving Im getting processed.

I have had a wheel offered to me... A Louet S-10 in the light Beech finish,
with 3 spools and 2 Ashford Wool Handcards for $275.

Is this a good wheel to start on? I have looked online, and this seems to
be a very good deal.. but want to be sure it is what I want to start with.

Jennifer Tucker
Moose Mtn. Ranch