[Jacob-list] New to the group and need help

Anna Berry annabeatrixberry at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jun 12 19:01:42 EDT 2007

Hi there. My cousin has just purchased 3 Jacob sheep. We have been told that the wool is very sort after by hand knitters. Weve also heard that there is no need to sheer the wool and that it can be 'pulled' out!!! Is this correct and if so how is it done. We would appreciate any help with this as we've no idea where to go from here. With thanks

Anna