[Jacob-list] Marking harness question

Robin Lynde rlynde at onramp113.org
Sat Feb 24 13:09:34 EST 2007

I use one from Premier. I can't find my catalog right now so I don't know
the name. It has a leather part on the chest for the marker and nylon
webbing straps. I've never had a problem with it. This year I bred to 5 rams
and last year to 4 and I had harnesses on all of them. If they're young
there is a lot of webbing left over when you adjust the harness to fit and I
tie it up on the back of the sheep to get it out of the way.

I have 57 lambs (27 ewes, 30 rams) so far with a few more ewes to lamb.
Photos are on my website. http://www.meridianjacobs.com/sheep_for_sale.html

Robin Lynde
Meridian Jacobs
Vacaville, CA