[Jacob-list] Jacob-list Digest, Vol 29, Issue 14

Shannon Phifer kenleighacres at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 23 17:07:19 EST 2007

Hi Everyone - We are almost done, we have 3 stragglers that liked the clean up ram we used better than the previous choices :) Our average gestation here is 149 days and average weight is 7.6 lbs., with the smallest being 3 lbs. and the biggest being 10 lbs. I definitely like the 6-7 lb. range. We have 20 ewe lambs and 12 ram lambs, much better than last year when we had 78% boys! I love watching the mob of lambs running across the pasture!

Shannon Phifer
Kenleigh Acres Farm
Dexter, OR
www.kenleigh-acres.com