[Jacob-list] Welcome new Jacob shepherds!

Bill Hyslip slipclan at mindspring.com
Mon Feb 19 10:19:44 EST 2007

(Jennifer wrote)

"My husband and I just bought a flock of Jacob Sheep (We bought the Sherack Flock of Oklahoma) We are located just outside of Denver, CO. and are looking forward to enjoying our small flock.

I grew up raising Reg. Cheviot sheep for show, and now have fainting goats. I look forward to learning more about the breed and sheep in general from all of you!

Brian & Jennifer Tucker"
Bennett, CO

Welcome to the wonderful world of Jacob sheep. There is probably no turning back now! =) I am now in my second year of raising them and have found the folks on the Jacob-list to be very friendly and helpful. Again....welcome.

Also.....for all of the Colorado breeders, I have a son attending school in Laramie, Wyoming. I may be planning a trip in May to visit that will take me right through Denver and Fort Collins and that neck of the woods. I have 12 lambs on the ground and another ewe due this week, as well as some adult sheep for sale. If any of you are interested, let me know.

Bill Hyslip
Mountain Memories Farm
www.mtn-memories.com