[Jacob-list] Flock Books

Gotothewhip at aol.com Gotothewhip at aol.com
Mon Feb 19 10:40:14 EST 2007

Thank you all for the warm welcome! This is truly going to be my husbands
hobby, as I raise Barrel and Race horses... But with my sheep background, Im
trying to give him a good start in the sheep business (and I dont want to
admit it to him, But I DO LOVE SHEEP). I am looking into our Scrapie designation,
in Colorado now. I have been a HS Agriculture Teacher (FFA) for some time,
so That part of the sheep buinedd I understand... Its all the specifics of
Jacobs that are so very new to me

From what I understand, the Unregistered ewe, was registered... I bought
her at a sale barn with papers, but they were not given to me at the buyer
window.. so are long gone by now. SHe should be lambing in the next 30 days,
and I was told she was bred to a Reg ram... But obviously we will need to start
from scratch. SHe is a two horn ewe. I have potos available... Can I send
photos in this list like any email?