[Jacob-list] Question about Flock Books in JSBA

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Mon Feb 19 10:17:23 EST 2007

JSBA is an old designation that is now the D designation. It's no longer used as a designation. I believe we have sheep registered as far as F now. There's no "best", really. Your ram would be B - one step up from the lowest designation of his parents.

For FF registry, you would submit your ewe for inspection exactly the same way that you will present any of your lambs for registration. It's preferable to include whatever background information you have on her, though.

Linda

www.patchworkfibers.com