[Jacob-list] Question about Flock Books in JSBA

Gotothewhip at aol.com Gotothewhip at aol.com
Mon Feb 19 10:11:21 EST 2007

The previous owner went over some of the Details, But we took in a lot of
info in a short amount of time.

I have ewes that are Foundation Flock, A Flock, B flock and C Flock, and I
think I understand that "C Flock" is the best of what I have, but Ideally, JSBA
is the best... Correct?

My Adult rams are A flock and B Flock. My yearling ram has not had his info
sent in yet, but he is By The A flock Ram , and out of a B Flock Ewe... Will
he be a B flock Ram himself?

What about my C flock Ewes... What do I need to breed them to to get JSBA
Lambs (And is that even possible?)

Finally... I have a single Grade ewe, that i had owned prior to buying the
flock.... How difficult is the FF registry? She is an EXCEPTIONAL ewe,
Beautiful horns and fleece.