[Jacob-list] Destructive ram

Gotothewhip at aol.com Gotothewhip at aol.com
Mon Aug 27 11:02:00 EDT 2007

Well.. You all were right on the money.. His abusing of the barn turned to
abusing of me on Saturday! I was turning he and his friend out and he turned
on me.. and nailed me.. SO his days are now LIMITED! I was able to snatch
him up quickly, flip him over and hold him down.. He is now acting afraid of me
(for now) but challenged my husband yesterday!

Additionally.. I'm putting together a website.. Any tips or suggestions of
what I should include when offering animals for sale? Specific pictures? at
what angle?

Im listing a few lambs (OBVIOUSLY NOT BY THE ABOVE RAM.. I just got him last
month) That I would be interested in selling or trading for ewe lambs or a
ram of an outside bloodline....

How important are show records? Any advice on pricing?

I will be selling a Feb. Ram lamb, he was Grand Ch. Classic breeds at Estes
Park Wool Festival (beat out several breeds and a few other Jacobs) Judged
by Leddy Cline.

I will also be selling the class winners of the other classes.... ( We had a
really fortunate show)

I have three 2-horn rams and two-4-horn rams.

Being new into the breed... I'm really needing input here.

Jennifer Tucker
Moose Mtn. Ranch
Bennett, CO