[Jacob-list] Jacob sheep FS in central OH

Meg Steensland beegal7 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 26 13:58:57 EDT 2007

Hello,

I still have 3 good 2007 rams, a 2H son of a 2H lilac ram that was shown at the Knox Co Fair, and two 4H boys by a 4H ram; the youger is a June boy and went to Oho Stae Fair for an multi-breed exhibit and will go to the Morrow Co Fair tomorrow.. All of these should pass inspection. I have no 2006 guys left - last one just went to IL. And, I have a single 2H 2005 guy ready for a new assignment. That means he is getting too big for 132# me to handle alone.

If you need to extend your flock with a few select ewes, I also have 2007 girls as well as 2006 and older girls. I will be taking two sheep to exhibit at the show called A Wool Gathering in Yellow Springs OH mid Sept and could bring your selections to meet you there (at Young's Jersey Dairy 9/14-9/16). If interested, please suggest whether you'd like 2H or 4H and other attributes and I will send you some pictures to review.

I think my older 2005 ram is spoken for (Marie in NY).

Meg
419-362-1383