[Jacob-list] Judges

Boxalls melanie.boxall at sympatico.ca
Mon Aug 6 18:50:04 EDT 2007

We don't do shows, gotta give the others a chance:) No, but really, just not
my thing, I have neither the time not inclination, but I do object to
ignorance in an "official". You just have to wonder how they get the
position. It's not just that people don't know something. We can't all know
everything. But if you take on a position of responsiblity then you should
know, or should make the effort to know, the basics of what you'll be
dealing with. I couldn't believe my ears when I heard a TV environment
"expert" telling people that for best green and efficiency only water your
lawn early a.m. Stupid man. To save water, don't water your lawn - period,
it'll be far greener that way, as it'll put roots down deeper. Scares me,
these people get into power sometimes.

Melanie

Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus.