[Jacob-list] GP working female pup

Karen karen at benjaminfarms.com
Thu Oct 12 11:49:21 EDT 2006

    We woke up this morning to a neighbor calling to see if we were
missing any of those "rescue" big white dogs.  As it turns out, he found
a Great Prynees female pup... we are guessing about 6 mons. old in with
his sheep.   For those of you who know our Annie,  she looks like she
could be an Annie puppy.  So far she has past all of our tests with the
other animals and food and seems to have some great potential as a
working dog.  She will be a small GP, has a good curl in the tail and
only single dew claws on the back legs. I do not think she was breed
from registered parents. When she was found this morning, the sheep were
rounded up in the corner with her....... we do not know if that was her
or the sheep's doing.  Any interest let me know and we can start working
on more details.
Karen Sigler
Benjamin Farms (801) 794-2586