[Jacob-list] Sheepless in California

Anderson, Gary B. GBAnderson at UCDavis.Edu
Mon Oct 16 14:15:08 EDT 2006

Yesterday a select group of 18 of our ewes and rams left California heading
for Michigan, where Dianne and I will join them in early 2007 when my
retirement kicks in.  For the first time in 25+ years, this morning I didn't
have sheep to feed before getting ready for work. If you see a pickup
pulling a trailer heading east on I-80, give a wave to the driver.  We
didn't breed the ewes this fall, but that all could have changed by the time
the flock reaches Michigan.

Gary Anderson
Davis, California