[Jacob-list] C'mon Guys!

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Wed Oct 11 18:29:14 EDT 2006

Ok Guys, free advertising where lots of sheep people will see it.  Promote your farm for FREE!  I'm asking for JSBA members to send business cards, farm brochures, and sheep pictures for a display board at SAFF the last weekend in October in Asheville, NC - just two weeks away. The SE district of JSBA is really growing and SE breeders brought sheep into our district from all over the country this year.

Send your promotional items to me:
Linda Bjarkman
1197 Eastman Mtn. Rd.
Tiger, GA 30576

If you'd like your items returned, please include return postage.

Linda

www.patchworkfibers.com