[Jacob-list] JSBA Booth at SAFF

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Tue Oct 3 07:50:54 EDT 2006

JSBA will have a small booth at SAFF this year (Southeastern Animal Fiber Fair, Asheville, NC, October 27, 28, and 29).  Logo items (T-shirts, etc) will be available for sale.  We'll have a display area for JSBA member business cards and/or farm brochures.  JSBA members may also bring fiber, yarns, finished products, etc to display and sell at the JSBA booth as space permits. This is a great way to get the word out on Jacob Sheep and your farms, so please do contribute.

Contact me at patchworkfibers at alltel.net if you'd like to bring something or have questions.  You can also mail items if you won't be attending SAFF, but would like to display. Please contact me before mailing anything.

Linda

www.patchworkfibers.com