[Jacob-list] (no subject)

Susan J Martin stcroft at ptd.net
Wed Oct 4 10:47:45 EDT 2006

We have purchased some of Katrina Lefever's sheep and she recently mentioned that some of you are interested in knowing who these ewes will be bred to.......I have listed that information on our website.  Go to www.stonecroftmanor.com, and then click on "Gallery of Sheep" which gives information on all our ewes including who they will be bred to.  Some of these ewes will be bred to some of Katrina's rams -- go to http://www.chicoryjacobs.com/index.htm and then click on "our flock" and scroll down to the listing of rams for pictures and information.

Please keep our community here in Lancaster County in your prayers -- the events of the recent days have been shocking.

Sue Martin
Stonecroft Manor
"The meadows are clothed with flocks of sheep...They all shout and sing for joy!"
Psa. 65:13