[Jacob-list] sheep for sale in OH

Meg Steensland beegal7 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 2 19:59:02 EDT 2006

In Central OH, I also have a few 2006 lambs available 1- 2H ram sired by 4Horm Farm Frank and 1 2H ewe from 2H/2H breeding and one 4H ewe from 4H/4H breeding - 2 different Shadowbrook sires.  I am planning to keep 5 2006 ewes, one 4H and four 2H, BUT I would consider selling to someone wanting buy a starter flock with a couple of older sewes (2004 -2005) along with one of these.

A couple of my Jacobs diid not catch last year and so, we will be having Oct lambs that will be available early next year.

email or phone 419-362-1383