[Jacob-list] HELP! Springtime Problems

spotted_sheep at bluefrog.com spotted_sheep at bluefrog.com
Wed Mar 22 21:31:29 EST 2006

Hi all, I had the same kind of problem or something like that...and the
lambs had died because of white muscle disease, you can tell if the
lambs had it by their legs (when they were alive anyway) if they had it
they would have their front feet turned in towards their body's, so
that they can't stand vary well and the cure is to give them one CC of
selenium per lamb born. I give all my lambs one CC at birth no-matter
if they have it or not.
Marie