[Jacob-list] Bummer lamb

Karen karen at benjaminfarms.com
Sun Mar 12 13:12:49 EST 2006

    I have a bummer lamb from the neighbor next door.  She has just
pasted her 3 week mark and is doing well.  She has been residing on the
back porch and yard with my 3 dogs.  She knows to drink water form the
water bucket,  but how do I teach her to eat?  I think she is still too
small to put in with the sheep.  I have put bits of food in her mouth,
but she does not seem to know what to do with it.  I am thinking she may
nibble some when in the back yard.  I have definitely watched her eat snow.
Karen Sigler
Benjamin Farms  Utah